New Hope Group is a majority Australian-owned and operated diversified energy company which has been proudly based in South East Queensland for more than 60 years. With a core focus on coal, we also have interests in agriculture, oil, port and exploration and are one of Australia’s top 200 ASX listed companies.
You’re skilled in the world of business analytics and looking for the challenge that can only be offered through working in the Technology team of New Hope Group. You relish the opportunity to be involved in tangible works such as helping analyse business processes for improvement or developing software understanding for enhanced utilisation.
As well as the chance to use your background in business process modelling, to be successful you will also have;
- Well-developed stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills and strong ability to translate between system implementers and end users
- Experience in implementation of HRIS and/or ERP systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to meet new people and learn about the industry
- Ideally, you will have had experience working in resources or other heavy industries
About the role
Based at the New Hope Group corporate office in Brookwater (with a move to the Brisbane CBD planned in mid-2020), you will have regular interaction with our operating sites near Toowoomba, Ipswich, Bowen Basin and the Hunter Valley and will assist the leader of the Business Systems team within frameworks such as Project Delivery and Demand Management, which involves:
- Providing quality ongoing support and accurate advice to New Hope staff in relation to business systems in a timely and effective manner
- Developing, reviewing and supporting the change of business processes, including developing and updating business process documentation.
- Developing and maintaining accurate training material for New Hope’s business systems in consultation with other Technology group employees
- Developing training programmes and schedule the delivery of training for New Hope’s business systems to ensure efficient delivery of training and information as required
- Delivering training in business systems to new employees to meet corporate requirements.
- Delivering refresher training to current employees as per a prepared schedule to meet corporate requirements
- Performing integrity checks and audits on New Hope business systems in a timely manner to ensure minimal failures within New Hope systems
New Hope is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment with the core objective that our people go home at the end of the day unharmed. Our company policies are based on principles of merit and equal opportunity. New Hope Group continues to grow our inclusive team, supporting diversity through gender, culture and thought within the organisation
Applications close 6 October 2019