Bridgeport Energy Limited is an Australian oil and gas company, with production, development and exploration tenements. We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and experienced Executive Assistant.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Provide a highly efficient and effective administration and secretarial service to the Chief Executive Officer and
- Be an office manager with support from finance; and
- Support other Executives as required.
Based in our corporate office in North Sydney, you will report to the CEO and will be responsible for:
- Identifying opportunities and implementing new Administrative processes to ensure the effective running of the Chief Executive Officer with support to the other Executives;
- Providing effective and timely assistance and executive support, including executive administration, travel bookings, membership subscriptions and attendances at seminars;
- Coordination and support of Board Meetings as required by the Chief Executive Officer;
- Effective on-boarding of new staff members into the Bridgeport team;
- General Office Management with support from the Finance Department to ensure the smooth running of the office administration and its functions;
- Preparing expense reimbursements and credit card reconciliations, timesheet and travel expenses within designated parameters;
- Managing the internal filing systems and electronic databases on a daily basis, along with data entry and storage;
- Be the Microsoft Word and PowerPoint expert to support the Executive team with documents and presentations.
- Implementing and managing our social media programme on media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn;
- Managing the Bridgeport Energy website; and
- Undertaking additional activities to support the Chief Executive Officer and Leadership Team.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent Executive Assistant Skills;
- Advanced Microsoft Word Skills is essential;
- Qualifications in Office Management and Microsoft Office Suite will be highly regarded;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Experience working with a Leadership team up to Executive level;
- Enjoys managing and assisting an Executive lead team; and
- Can mutli-task and is a true self-starter.
A New Hope Group company, Bridgeport Energy is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment with the core objective that our people go home at the end of the day unharmed.
Bridgeport Energy holds exploration and production tenements in South-West Queensland, South Australia and Victoria. The company currently manages oil production from 12 fields, operates over 100 wells and is exploring in an array of tenements in the states of SA, QLD and VIC.
Enjoy the benefits that come from working with Bridgeport Energy—a company where values matter, people are important and diversity is valued and add value to the team through your skills and experience as an Executive Assistant.