The New Hope Group is an Australian owned and operated diversified energy company which has been proudly based in South East Queensland for more than 60 years.
As one of QLD’s top 10 ASX listed companies, New Hope’s Vision and Core Values is at the heart of everything we do.
New Hope has an opportunity for a 8 month maternity leave contract as our HR Advisor - Remuneration and Benefits at our Corporate Office in Brookwater.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager – Services and Projects, you will:
- Successfully deliver a high level of contemporary value-added human resource practice with the Remuneration and Benefits function,
- Ensure the design of contemporary remuneration frameworks to attract, engage and retain high performing and talented employees,
- Support building the capability and understanding of key remuneration practices, principles and frameworks across the organisation and monitor compliance with policy and practice
- Provide advice to and assists HR operations and senior managers in the timely and effective management of Remuneration and Benefits matters.
- Support annual, mid-year and ad-hoc remuneration review processes in accordance with the Company's remuneration methodology to ensure consistency and integrity of data supported by appropriate template design, modelling, letters and communication templates.
- Assist with roster and remuneration calculations and assist HR Operations in the development of calculations as required.
- Undertake reporting relevant to Remuneration and Benefits for People team, Senior Leaders and Remuneration Committee, including statistical, cost and ad-hoc reporting including communication of statistical analysis findings as required.
Ideally you will have:
- Previous experience in a remuneration function, designing, implementing and managing a Remuneration and Benefits framework;
- A proven ability to work with key stakeholders; build trusted relationships;
- Demonstrated analytical capability with a high degree of data integrity and attention to detail;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to convey complex issues in simple terms;
- Ability to consider continuous improvement, identify creative solutions and be outcome focused;
- Advanced technical skills in Excel, and ability to learn systems;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or equivalent relevant experience.
By nature you will:
- Be collaborative and results driven in order to achieve shared objectives;
- Have commercial insight and understand the implications of market trends;
- Have a strong financial and commercial acumen that allows you to collaborate with other functional teams to understand and interpret complex data;
- Have an understanding of the role of Remuneration and Benefits as a driver of employee and company performance.
New Hope is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment with the core objective that our people go home safe at the end of the day. You will be diligent and proactive towards safety every day.
Enjoy the benefits that come from working with the New Hope Group – a company where values matter, people are important and diversity is valued.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. Flexible work options will also be considered.
Applications close 15 September 2019.