Bridgeport Energy Limited is an Australian oil and gas company, with production, development and exploration tenements. We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and experienced Operations Manager.
Based in our corporate office in North Sydney, you will report to the CEO and will be responsible for;
- Ensuring operations (Production, Drilling and Reservoir) across all Bridgeport-operated assets are efficiently managed work programs are safely executed, budgets are met and lessons learned are moved forward from each asset and across the group.
- Optimising (with engineering), production and drilling activities and interfacing with G&G and Reservoir on subsurface objectives with the producing assets.
- Primarily office based but with regular field visits and interface with supervisors (production and drilling) as required.
- Inspect and assess production and safety systems at Bridgeport sites and on the drilling rig to ensure compliance to legislation and relevant standards.
- Work with production supervisors and engineers in the office to ensure that the Health Safety Environmental Management Systems (HSEMS) across all Bridgeport assets are effectively implemented.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive Oil and Gas industry experience in producing and drilling operations;
- Conversant with application of the Queensland Petroleum and Gas Act (2004) and Safety Regulations (2018);
- Experience working within multi-disciplinary teams, involving both field and office personnel
- Demonstrated budgetary management skills.
- Ideally CPEng with RPEQ status
A New Hope Group company, Bridgeport Energy is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment with the core objective that our people go home at the end of the day unharmed.
Bridgeport Energy holds exploration and production tenements in South-West Queensland, South Australia and Victoria. The company currently produces circa 400,000bbl per annum from 12 fields, operates over 100 wells and is exploring in an array of tenements in the states of SA, QLD and VIC.
Enjoy the benefits that come from working with Bridgeport Energy—a company where values matter, people are important and diversity is valued.
Applications Close 18 August 2019