New Hope Group is a majority Australian-owned and operated diversified energy company which has been proudly based in South East Queensland for more than 60 years. With a core focus on coal, we also have interests in agriculture, oil, port and exploration and are one of Australia’s top 200 ASX listed companies.
About the role:
Based at the New Hope Group corporate office in Brookwater (with a move to the Brisbane CBD planned in the coming year), we are seeking a part-time Organisational Development Specialist to join the team on a 12 month fixed-term contract, working 3 days per week (or equivalent).
Reporting to the Organisational Development Manager, you will assist with the design, development and facilitation of organisational development interventions with a focus on culture, team effectiveness and leadership development. This will involve:
- Assisting with the delivery of day to day operational support/guidance to line managers and employees in matters related to organisation development.
- Managing New Hope Group’s Leadership Programs.
- Providing subject matter expertise and thought leadership on cultural development work, which may include: employee engagement, diversity and inclusion, as well as cultural embedding activities.
- Managing talent review processes including high potential assessment and translating outcomes into talent development strategies.
- Designing and developing written support resources for leaders and employees that are succinct, easy to read and fit for purpose.
- Managing own learning and participating in ongoing development activities to ensure your skills, knowledge and practice are kept current.
What you’ll need:
- Tertiary qualifications HR or similar.
- At least 5 years of experience in HR, with an in-depth knowledge of organisation development.
- Extensive internal consulting experience.
- Proven ability to influence people across an organisation.
- Proven skills in leadership development and team effectiveness work.
- Experience in designing, developing and facilitating organisational development interventions.
- Oil and Gas/Mining/Construction industry experience.
What we offer:
As a member of the New Hope Group team, you are our most valuable asset and we want to do whatever we can to help you achieve and feel valued.
We’ll provide you with:
- A workplace where everyone is treated fairly and with respect and we value the differences and similarities in our peers.
- On-site parking.
- Flexibility and development.
- Rewards and recognition.
- Health and wellness programs, including free group fitness classes, skin and health checks, stretching programs, healthy-eating initiatives and advice from a range of allied health professionals like physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Peer support program.
New Hope is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment with the core objective that our people go home at the end of the day unharmed.
Our company policies are based on principles of merit and equal opportunity. New Hope Group continues to grow our inclusive team, supporting diversity through gender, culture and thought within the organisation.