Bridgeport Energy Limited is an Australian oil and gas company, with production, development and exploration tenements. We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and experienced Petroleum Engineering Manager.
Based in our corporate office in North Sydney, you will report to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for:
- A team of engineers including senior engineers in drilling, production and reservoir operations.
- Providing and signing off on all engineering documentation and basis of design and specifications for drilling, workover and production operated activities.
- Coordinating scheduling projects utilising standing engineering project management tools.
- Optimising and refining drilling, completion, and production operations.
- Working with operations superintendents & manager to deliver best practice, innovative drilling, completion, and production operations with a high level of production integrity and uptime.
- Working with engineers to prepare annual budgets and KPI’s for production drilling, completions and workover operations and in the process achieving reservoir operations objectives.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 10-15 years’ experience with an Operator in oil & gas.
- Ability to acquire/maintain CPEng (Chartered Professional Engineer) status and preferably current RPEQ certification.
- Demonstrated technical and budgetary management skills.
A New Hope Group company, Bridgeport Energy is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment with the core objective that our people go home at the end of the day unharmed.
Bridgeport Energy holds exploration and production tenements in South-West Queensland, South Australia and Victoria. The company currently produces circa 400,000bbl per annum from 12 fields, operates over 100 wells and is exploring in an array of tenements in the states of SA, QLD and VIC.
Enjoy the benefits that come from working with Bridgeport Energy—a company where values matter, people are important and diversity is valued.
Applications Close 29 September 2019