New Hope Group is a majority Australian-owned and operated diversified energy company which has been proudly based in South East Queensland for more than 60 years.
With a core focus on coal, we also have interests in, oil, port, exploration and agriculture and are one of Australia’s top 200 ASX listed companies.
We are currently seeking a Procurement Officer on a 12 month fixed term contract to work within our procurement team based in our corporate office in Brookwater with a focus upon contracts and tender administration.
As part of the procurement team, you will be responsible for contract and tender management Purchasing and general procurement activities, which will also see you:
- Conduct scope review and development
- Prepare and release tender documents
- Conduct tender comparisons and evaluation
- Provide advice, guidance, training and support to customers regarding procurement policies, procedures and systems.
- Continually identify opportunities for improvements, review and ensure procurement procedures up-to-date and best practice principals are applied.
- Provide effective and timely support for the Procurement Department.
You will need:
- Prior procurement experience, specifically in contracts and tender administration
- High attention to detail
- Advanced MS Word, excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a small team
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines
New Hope is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment with the core objective that our people go home at the end of the day unharmed.
We believe the best business decisions and innovations result from collaboration of ideas and opinions from people of diverse backgrounds and life experiences.
Our company policies are based on principles of merit and equal opportunity. New Hope Group continues to grow our inclusive team, supporting diversity through gender, culture and thought within the organisation.