New Hope Group is a majority Australian-owned and operated diversified energy company which has been proudly based in South East Queensland for more than 60 years. With a core focus on coal, we also have interests in agriculture, oil, port and exploration and are one of Australia’s top 200 ASX listed companies.
We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist to join our join our Corporate Reception and Facilities team based at our Corporate Office in the Brisbane CBD.
About the role
We value great customer service and are looking for a professional, self-motivated person to join our team as you will be the face of our company!
You’ll be an integral member of the team, ensuring our front and back office systems run smoothly and efficiently. This role encompasses reception, facilities, administration and corporate events coordination.
You should have excellent communication and organisational skills and be highly organised with exceptional attention to detail.
The key responsibilities and duties include:
- Handling queries via phone, email, and general correspondence
- Greeting and managing all visitors
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Diary and meeting room coordination including catering orders, stocking and service
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries
- Ordering office supplies such as stationery, equipment, and furniture
- Maintain provisions for kitchen and utility spaces
- Assist with the coordination of tenancy maintenance and repairs
- Assist with corporate events
- Assist the Corporate team with any general administration duties as required
You will bring:
- Demonstrated Reception experience
- Highly professional telephone manner with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy and accuracy
- Self-possessed and able to deal with competing priorities in a calm manner
- Work well under pressure and self-directed as needed
- Ability to prioritise and organize workflow independently
This role is currently part-time with the potential to transition to full-time in the future. You would need to be available to work Monday to Thursday 9:30am – 2:30pm.
What we offer:
- Professional, friendly business culture
- Paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
- Corporate discounts for private health, gym membership
- Subsidised self-education support
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reward and Recognition program
- Professional Development opportunities
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.